Photo via: mightynest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Normally, I would let Valentine’s Day go by unnoticed. It’s really not my favorite holiday. This year, however, I decided to push myself to get a little bit into the holiday spirit. In …
- If you’ve ever felt the excruciating pain of stepping on a Lego or spent hours putting away toys (only to repeat the next day), then you’ll appreciate these fun, stylish toy storage tips. We asked an organizational guru, a mom, and an interior designer for their best ideas.
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- I double-checked this and its true! The item on Amazon MUST be being sold by Amazon though– no third-party sellers. Target also price matches Toys R Us, Best Buy, and Babies R Us! I edited the source so you can click on this pin and read the Target Price Match policy on their website. 🙂
- Mini Chevron Pouch Tutorial. Heres a cute way to carry all kinds of small items. From toys to coins, little girls and women alike will find the mini chevron pouch useful for carrying things. Free purse patterns this quick and easy are hard to find – give this one a shot! sewing
- Spring Cleaning = Pop-up Consignment Sale Season. This mom shares 5 [sarcastic] reasons you should consign your childrens old clothes, toys, and baby gear. Read now for a good laugh.
- After yesterday’s confession, I’m feeling a little bit more on track for the new year. So, I made some DIY notebooks to give us all (myself included) an extra push in the right direction. If there’s anything that can get me inspired to plan for the future, it’s a shiny new notebook. Am I alone …
- Dipped wooden utensils
- diy wooden tic tac toe board
- DIY wooden polaroids
- Marvelous Diy Recycled Wooden Spool Furniture Ideas For Your Home No 41
- Stenciling a wooden table can add beautiful detail and interest. | Deloufleur Decor & Designs | (618) 985-3355 | www.deloufleur.com