Photo via: jewelryinfoblog.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- wire gauge
- Wire Gauge 101
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- Make Your Own Golden Mean Calipers Gauge
- Can I Solder This? Easy Chart for Jewelry Making. http://blog.unkamensupplies.com/2014/05/05/can-i-solder-this/
- Chevron Waves crochet pattern by Yuli handmade. With chart.
- Adult Bracelet Sizing Chart
- bead size chart | helpfull tool to see how large beads you order on the internet will approximately look | www.bykaro.nl for your jewelry making supplies
- Tissue Paper Pom-Pom Size Chart – this is an awesome chart for different sized pom-poms!
- EXCELLENT Jump Rings Overview!! with chart – with Judy Markwell jewelrymaking
- yardage to inches chart
- Easy Tips to Organize your Kitchen – Use small tension rods to hold wire baskets at an angle under the kitchen sink