Photo via: mycalicoskies.blogspot.co.nz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love This listing is for a DIGITAL FILE of this artwork. No physical item will be sent. You can print the file at home, at a local print shop or using an online service. SAVE 30% when you buy 3 or more prints! Enter COUPON CODE: SAVE30 FILES INCLUDED • 1 PDF 5×7 (prints on 8,5×11, with trim marks included) • 1 JPG 8×10 • 1 JPG 50×70 cm • 1 JPG 18×24 • 1 JPG International paper size for printing A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Each file is high-resolution (300 dpi), which will get you very clean prin…
- How to screen print your own t-shirts (or anything)
- How to Print on Fabric – Freezer Paper Method – The Graphics Fairy. This is a fun and easy technique for printing on fabric with your home printer! You can make so many beautiful crafts with this DIY Decorating idea! Great for vintage projects too!
- Need to know how large you can print your photo? Or how to save a high resolution file? Or why you have to crop your image if you want to print a 4×6 as an 8×10? The answers are all here!
- This listing is for a DIGITAL design in a JPEG printable file that you will be able to download once your payment is approved. You will receive a 300 DPI, high resolution file that can be printed as small as 4×6 and as large as 16×20. Please note you will not receive anything in the mail. You are purchasing the digital file only. For best results, I recommend printing the design on white cardstock paper (110 lb paper is a good weight) at home, at a local print store (Staples, FedEx Office, Office Depot, etc.) OR from a photo finisher (like Mpix, Shutterfly, etc.) as a matte finish print. Copyright Stop Growing Up, 2015: All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be copied, altered, or resold. All purchases are for personal use only.
- TIPS FOR STARTING A LAWN FROM SEEDS – Starting a lawn from scratch using seed is the least expensive way to transform your home or garden. Here’s how to plant a lawn from seeds. lawn garden gardening
- Last week I was researching places to buy the best modeling chocolate for a special project I am working on. It didnt take me long to figure out that it can be fairly expensive and that most bakers make their own. Remember here, when I made Garden Party Cupcakes and added gumpaste flowers? Well they sure do look…
- How to print using freezer paper! Easy how to DIY instructions on how you can use freezer paper to personalize pillows, shirts, wood signs and more.
- Brown is a vital color in acrylic painting, but theres no reason to buy a tube of it! Learn how to mix brown paint using only primary colors on Craftsy!
- http://www.wedding-flowers-and-reception-ideas.com/traditional-white-rose-corsage.html – Make your own corsages with easy gluing method using professional floral adhesive. See Free step by step instructions. Learn how to make bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, reception table centerpieces and church decorations. Buy wholesale fresh flowers and discount florist supplies.
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- Hand-polished rocks, using a Dremel. I have a tumbler but use it strictly for metals so this would give me another reason to buy a Dremel and a billion attachments.