Photo via: ikwoonfijn.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake made in the ONE pan! Creamy peanut butter cheesecake bakes on top of a fudgy chocolate cake for the ultimate dessert! | http://cafedelites.com
- Kayleighs baby shower? Twinkle theme with sparkly pink/gold (maybe mint?) decorations; Gold sparkly star cupcake toppers w/white or pink icing and gold cupcake wrappers; white chocolate dipped strawberries with gold drizzle; mason jar dipped in gold glitter to hold utensils; make blocks for Everly that can be used in her room after the shower
- This hearty sweet cranberry raspberry sauce will add extra fruity flavor to your bread, muffins, and cookies. It is 100% naturally sweetened.
- Use these easy-to-follow steps to make an extraordinary cheesecake from scratch.
- Chunky Monkey Popsicles made with chocolate, peanut butter, bananas and peanuts. A Perfect Summer Recipe for the Kids!:
- No Roll Chocolate Pie Crust – an easy pie crust recipe thats CHOCOLATE! Just mix it up in a food processor and press it into the pan , no rolling! Its great for baked or filled pies!
- Last week I was researching places to buy the best modeling chocolate for a special project I am working on. It didnt take me long to figure out that it can be fairly expensive and that most bakers make their own. Remember here, when I made Garden Party Cupcakes and added gumpaste flowers? Well they sure do look…
- Chocolate. Enough said. No, but really, edible chocolate slime is another fun slime that you can feel safe letting your kids play with (and eat)! Did you see the Edible Starburst Slime I shared earlier? It’s been a hit!! This one is a little stickier and gooier, but still great fun! What I love about making …
- We asked, and thousands of you answered. Here are the dishes most bookmarked, dog-eared, clipped, shared, and enjoyed—from once-a-week slow-cooker chicken to special-occasion chocolate cake. Simply put, they’re keepers.
- DIY – Perfect Chocolate Ganache and How to Glaze a Cake diy tutorial recipe tips
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin I first saw a recipe for a chocolate mousse brownie from Sweet Treats and More. Her brownies look simply amazing and fluffy! Using my own brownie recipe as a base, and swapping out Milky Way for mint I gave this recipe a shot! They were quite simply amazing. My truffle …
- Who doesnt love chocolate cake? Learn how to make your own mirror glaze chocolate cake with this free recipe.