Photo via: weekendcraft.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Pallet sign Ideas – Cool Homemade Wall Art Ideas and Pallet Signs for Bedroom, Living Room, Patio and Porch. Creative Rustic Decor Ideas on A Budget
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- DIY Pallet Sign using random letters and home decor pieces! This is a FUN and EASY project that anyone can do using practically anything from around the house! Get creative! If you are on a budget, this is a fun project that makes a big impact!
- After the execution of some of the finest pallet wood repurposed creations and having received some massive encouragement and support from the subscribers, our wood pallet recycling has literally transformed. And now we are turning towards some more elegant and extensive pallet wood application ideas where we are not mere confined to some isolated wood pallet creations, but we are daring to design whole places and their installations out of the shipping wood pallets.
- Bride to Be Cake Topper is a cute idea for a bachelorette, bridal shower or wedding cake topper. Perfect decor for a Pink and Gold Bridal Shower Cake Topper decorations! This stylish gold bridal cake topper spells out BRIDE TO BE in script gold letters – makes sparkly decorations for your friends bridal shower. ***DETAILS*** Listing is for 1 metallic gold CAKE TOPPER spelling BRIDE TO BE as shown – back side is white and it is mounted on two white sticks. Handmade from high quality gold card stock. ***Cake toppers are delicate – please be careful when removing them from the shipping package and applying on top of your cake. SIZE: measures approx 6 wide & 4 tall. ***ADD Coordinating Bridal Shower Decorations and Ideas HERE*** Be sure to check out our other Pink and Gold Bridal Shower Decor Items: Banners, Water Bottle Labels, Favors, Stickers, Labels, Favor Bags, Boxes and more! https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModParty/search?search_query=bridal&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
- How to pick the perfect paint color for your home. Here are the things you need to do to make sure you absolutely love the color you choose for your home!
- Organizing is great. I mean, without it you have those episodes of never being able to find what you need or not knowing where to put things when you buy them. While there are tons of products that you can buy that are designed to help you to get your home organized, we like the DIY…
- These triangle shelves are not only a great way to update a neglected corner, but they are also the perfect place for storing all those small knick knacks. Imagine a row of nail polishes within arms reach, or your keys always being where you can find them! The great thing about DIY projects is that you can really make something thats different, decorative and useful at the same time.
- Are you looking for some perfect Pallet Projects? Well we have a dozen here that are totally outstanding! Check them out…I bet you find a perfect project!
- The grand, old-world glamour of a graceful waltz meets the wild bohemian charm of tango. The Ansonia Bags represents a mix of art and industry, historic elegance and trend-setting unconventionality.
- Learn how to make your very own pearl and spiral pendant necklace with this easy diy jewelry tutorial. These necklaces are very delicate and feminine and make for the perfect wedding jewelry or gift idea. It is a great jewelry tutorial for advanced beginners!
- With the nice weather we’ve been having I’ve really enjoyed with coming up with some ways to do crafty things outside. We had actually been using a cardboard box opened out to lean on when we did a previous painting activity and I thought it would be a great idea to pop it out in the garden and do foot prints and just get messy! I squeezed Amelia into a 6-12month vest (always handy to keep some spares for activities like this as then you can just throw them out) and got the bits…