Photo via: trustedreviews.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy Chic Elegant White and Rose Gold Marble Pattern by Blkstrawberry as a Womens Fitted Scoop T-Shirt, Graphic T-Shirt, Womens Chiffon Top, Contrast Tank, Graphic T-Shirt Dress, Sticker, iPhone Case/Skin, iPhone Wallet, Samsung Galaxy …
- Painting furniture is something most frugal, creative people want to do. Learn tips and tricks to make your next makeover professional looking.
- The Braided Bun DIY diy diy crafts do it yourself diy art diy tips dit ideas the braided bun easy diy bun galaxy shoes love kiss hope cute me you hipster hipstergirl like fashion women girl bitch blue pink diy gif like makeup lol dress eye shorts summer winter sea sun heart celebs camera bows clothes nails vintage hair braid
- 12 Easy Nail Art Hacks, Tips and Tricks For The Cutest Manicure Ever
- The rolled hem is a narrow hemmed that requires a specialty presser foot. Learn tips, tricks and how to. This hem is perfect for napkins and other projects.
- Looks like the perfect afternoon! Love DIY and tie-dye? Check out tiedyeyoursummer.com for all the best techniques tips and tricks!
- I recently got a collection of soldering iron tips and realized that many people (including myself) might not know what the different tips are used for. After all, for a long time I was under the impression that there was only about three different types of soldering tips and only one useful type of tip.While I still only use two different types of tips (an improvement), I am much more familiar and confident in using whatever soldering iron tip I may happen to find on the iron. Please know that is far from a comprehensive list of all the different types of soldering tips available, but rather a small handful that I am personally prone to use.If you are not familiar with soldering, I recommend checking out noahws instructable on How to Solder.
- It’s time for our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday link party! We had such a hard time picking out features this week because everything was so amazing. We always love seeing your creations & thanks so much for sharing them! The winner of our Popchips Giveaway from last week is… Kerry Locke…yay Kerry! We sent…Read More »
- Wine bottle bird feeder! We made this from an old pallet, an empty wine bottle, and thrift store martini glass (plus a little leftover copper wire for hanging). The bottle slides out for easy filling. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle to make cute, useful projects. 🙂
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- 5: Stunning Crate book-shelf You can prepare a beautiful birdcage looking bookshelf in few simple steps that will be perfact for small rooms. Click for guide here I have recommendation for you hopefully you might find useful. This has been mine most useful discovery in ages. My detergents used to have leakages and it was big …
- This DIY milk paint tutorial is full of great tips and photos! (And its part of a painting furniture tutorial series which features 4 other types of paint.)