Photo via: colourfulchurch.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- It’s time to sit back for a few minutes and relax a bit. Grab a cup of something yummy …put those feet up and let’s take a peek at some Cottages of the Week from the past and check out what they have been up to…this is part 2! I know you will enjoy and …
- Beauty Tip: Three simple steps to keep your makeup in place during the Summer. My favorite steps 1. Starts with Base Makeup Primer spray 2. Perfectly Presses Powder 3. 10 Years Younger Makeup Finish spray. Natural clean professional makeup to keep you looking Fresh and Glowing. all by LimeLight by Alcone, my Go To for Professional & Natural Makeup and Skin Care. Hands down, best for affordability based on ingredients and customization for colors and pallets
- DIY Porcelain Clay 3 cups of white glue (PVA) 3 cups of cornstarch (Corn flour) one tablespoon of white vinegar one tablespoon of glycerin (health food or hobby shop), and 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- Street Photographer Seamus Travers Part 2 – ALC
- Nim Cs cactus jewellery holder DIY tutorial part 2. So cute!!!!
- 1. Fold paper in half both ways and turn over. 2. Fold diagonaly both ways. 3. Push two opposite sides together and flatten to a triangle. 4. Fold both upper layers to the midline above and turn form over with top down. 5. Fold the top over the bottom edge, so the tip sticks out a little bit. Not flatten the raised edges (circle). 6. Fold the tip over the side and turn the form over. 7. Fold in half along the centre line bringing both wings together.
- Part 1 of 4: How to choose the menu for your dessert table. Im breaking down all the dessert table planning steps. Plus, grab my FREE planning guide.
- PLIER GUIDE – PART 3 – WHAT TOOL FOR WHAT JOB? There are MANY tools available to jewelry makers today and sometimes it can get very confusing as to what tool will work for your project! I know that when I first started making jewelry I accident…
- When I decided to make a maxi skirt I started by taking a look at all the great tutorials already about, but ended up making my own and have blogged about it here, and below is a quick tutorial to make your own. I say quick, because it is so simple just 2 pieces of…
- I am so excited to share, not 1, but 3 Darling DIYs with you all today! The duo of designers at Blue Jar Events used wholesale garden roses from us to create a