Photo via: alphamom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Washi tape! The endlessly editable, tantalizingly colorful way to decorate anything.
- Upcycled chest of drawers using a distressed technique on wood and vintage book covers decoupaged onto drawers.
- Going about our everyday lives, it’s easy to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to be dealt with later. But this will inevitably lead to a bigger mess down the road. Things like wrapping paper that…
- Christmas Paper Wreath… you know those scraps of wrapping paper?
- 25 Cute DIY Gift Wrapping Ideas for Kids
- DIY gift wrapping ideas for birthday gifts and mothers day/fathers day gifting.
- Wire Wrapping Heart Beaded Charms Bracelet DIY tutorial bracelet diybracelet pandahall PandaHall Promotion: use coupon code MayPINEN10OFF for 10% off for your orders, valid time from May 18 to May 31.
- DIY Purse Organizer From A Hot Pad. Love this for coupons too! I dont have a seeing machine, so between two way tape, staples, and glue. Still holding up well!
- For the serious DIY crafters, a template and full how-to instructions for an Upholstered Bed Headboard
- how to measure and make slip covers for your couches. I am going to sew denim jeans together to make the large pieces needed for the cover. | voguehome.org
- Step by step tutorial on how to enlarge any sewing pattern with Microsoft PowerPoint. Resize any image you find in a book, or the internet, in a few steps!
- Free pattern for making a Snappy Composition Book Cover!