Photo via: coolcrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25 DIY Backpacks and Pencil Cases
- Oh, my, I saw these on Christien Meindertsmas website and my mouth just flew open and then I got a big grin on my face! I love these giant garter stitch cushions that are called urchin poufs. I so want to see these being made — wait, what am I saying?! I want to try making…
- We use them all day long, so lets try to add a little fun to our key chain. I love these DIY key rings, they are stylish and quite easy …
- If you’ve ever felt the excruciating pain of stepping on a Lego or spent hours putting away toys (only to repeat the next day), then you’ll appreciate these fun, stylish toy storage tips. We asked an organizational guru, a mom, and an interior designer for their best ideas.
- Hot-Weather Makeup Secrets – One More Lip Trick – Makeup artist Kate Lee also suggests dabbing lips with blotting paper after applying lipstick or pencil. “Unlike a tissue, it’s designed to absorb oil, leaving behind only a stain of pigment.”
- The Cute Japanese Coin Purse is useful and easy to make. Youll love the traditional look of this sewing project. Make it easy on yourself to find the change you need with this coin purse. The best sewing patterns are quick, easy, and adorable, and you will find that this coin purse has all three of these qualities.
- Want to know how to make DIY water blobs? If youre looking for something that will keep the kids entertained for hours, try this easy DIY craft project!
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- If youre looking for an easy and accessible sewing pattern for any skill level, try making this Wrapped Fabric Circle Scarf. This scarf pattern is so easy to make and looks great with the added bias trim.
- It can be a struggle to find the perfect pink lipstick for your skin tone. Every time I visit a makeup counter, I feel overwhelmed by the number of lipsticks they offer. How in the heck do you know which shade is going to be right for you? And who has the time to try on …
- Learn how to sew a dress with 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing. Youll find free little girl dress patterns, free pillow case dress patterns, and other simple dress patterns in this stylish sewing collection.
- Missoni-Inspired DIY Laptop Case | Love designer bags? Get the style without the designer price with this DIY project!