Photo via: buntwerkstatt.at
You may also be interested in 🙂
- TIP: The translucent paste is made from Heavy Medium Golden Gel (semi-gloss) with two drops of Color Wash!!!
- Paper Beads of a Thousand Cuts – multiple layered paper bead, shave off outer layers to reveal layered effect
- Complete instructions for this hip “big girl” headboard are shared here. Headboard stencil found here. Paint found here. Using 30 IKEA Malma mirrors, the homeowner created a sophisticated headboard. Adhesive squares were used to attach the lightweight mirrors to the wall. Image from here. “Fashion your own graphic headboard with playful and chic stencils. To…
- Spreading joy to others has now become an obsession. How? By using your artistic talents rock painting and hiding them for others to find.
- When we first bought our home, just over a year ago, I was immediately drawn to all of it’s potential – possibilities for an open floor plan, one floor living, and enough outdated finishes to go around. One thing we’ve really enjoyed bringing into the home is character. Things like crown molding, solid-core craftsman doors, …
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Glass Bead Vase – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Back when I was wedding planning, flowers weren’t my priority. They just needed to be as no-nonsense and fuss-free as possible, and that meant lots of small thrifted glass jars with a few seasonal flowers in them, that we put together the night before. Our flowers were perfectly delightful, and I got exactly what I was looking for—a simple, easy, clean fix. But as I sat there, killing time by fussing about with the extra flowers and greenery because we’d put all the centerpieces together in exactly one quarter of the time I’d allotted for them, I had to wonder: …
- Learn how to paint space with acrylics in a way that even children can accomplish! This technique works for creating beautiful abstract wall art and decorative craft projects.
- Hello, dear readers! Sveta is here today and I want to share with you two monochromatic cards using incredible Peony Bouquet Stamp set! Most of all I like detailed lines in this stamp set, so I wanted to create something simple and eye catching. I added only one bold layer of peony’s leaves and used Jet Black Crisp …
- How to Stencil Tutorial: Create a Carved Wood Effect with Stencils and Wood Icing™ – Royal Design Studio Furniture Stencils
- 7 Paint Finishes You HAVE to Try- how to to achieve these weathered, gray finishes using 3 basic techniques.
- How to make wood signs using various techniques!