Photo via: sunset.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use all your leftover candles to make this candle votive. Instructions help you make the round votive and also add the wick inside. Easy trick to use every last bit of your candle.
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- DIY: Tool Wreath – glue old tools to a wreath base. I made one of these with tools I got at an auction. E6000 Adhesive worked the best – use a wreath with an open weave so you can stick tools into it. Hanging wreath on a door isnt the best option – its very heavy!
- Video: How to make a unique garden chandelier, using a shallow tray, canning jars, votive candles, moss, a flowerpot, rope, chain, and birdseed.
- Upcycle old candles into new layered candles.
- Use these easy-to-follow steps to make an extraordinary cheesecake from scratch.
- Paracord spiders. These would be fun for geocachers to find as swag, but I wonder how hard it would be to insert a plastic nano with a log sheet into one of these and turn it into a geocache? 🙂
- DIY Farmhouse Display Cabinet From Old Chest of Drawers. Turn this little chest of drawers into the cutest little farmhouse display cabinet with a bit of woodworking skills.
- Destination event? No problem! Just follow these simple steps and turn your delivery box into a carrier. Click here for the full tutorial!
- Upcycle old tights and turn them into a new headband for winter with this tutorial from Clones n Clowns. After just a little bit of sewing, you’ll have a warm and stylish headband. Plus you will feel good about recycling old clothing!
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- Do you like paper weaving? Here is a creative way to weave a beautiful leaf-like paper tray for you. You can use any paper you like, but old newspaper is preferable because it’s a nice way to recycle your old newspaper. You can roll the paper/newspaper into tubes and thread …