Photo via: recycledawblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If protected with an epoxy coating, could use for mirrored objects in the garden, even stepping stones. Will start saving old CDs.
- Concrete stepping stones that look like vintage pillows. Get old pillows, lather with petroleum jelly, cover with plaster of paris. once hardened, remove pillow and fill mold with concrete!
- Stone birdhouses are easy to make and, with the right materials, can be kept in the garden year-round. The trick is to use a sturdy wood birdhouse as the base, and attach stones with the right adhesive for a lasting bond. All the information is in this tutorial.
- How to drill small beach stones to make jewelry…I have been wanting to learn how to do this for a long time…after the holidays
- If you’ve ever felt the excruciating pain of stepping on a Lego or spent hours putting away toys (only to repeat the next day), then you’ll appreciate these fun, stylish toy storage tips. We asked an organizational guru, a mom, and an interior designer for their best ideas.
- Front Porch Makeover with Painted Paving Stones, Balsam Hill wreath, wicker baskets – So Much Better With Age
- Check out this story by 5ftinf on Steller make these map stones… how to on steller crafts
- I added sleeves to my strapless dress. It is a really simple style with a complimenting lace. I wanted the top to follow the lines of the dress but not take away from the beautiful bead work done on the Davids bridal YP3344 design. I was prepared to hand stitch it with complimenting stones and pearls but I loved the simplicity so much I left it be. Make it more modest with a nude color fabric behind it. A solid ivory would take away from the lace that gives it a simple yet elegant look.
- How to use TAPPIT CUTTERS tutorial, step by step guide for cakes and cupcakes decorating working with fondant, Easiest, Fastest way to get fondant out of tappits cutters. www.thecakinggirl.ca
- use rope for old coffe cans | Adventures of a Middle Sister: A Coffee Container & a Pickle Jar
- Get rid of that builder grade oak! Use GEL stain. Good to know for buying first house 🙂