Photo via: diy.allwomenstalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The perfect centerpiece! Love the rustic elegance this brings to the table, and its perfect for just about any setting. Succulents are so easy to maintain, making this driftwood planter and all around win: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340931_diy-succulent-driftwood-planter.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY wood and pipe closet
- Create a custom room divider out of PVC pipe to add some privacy to any room of the house, or even an outdoor area.
- Five Pipe Cleaner Party Crafts to Make
- Crystalized Snowflakes made from Borax solution and pipe cleaners. On livingincolormom.com
- DIY Side Table With Himmeli Base of Copper Pipe
- Installing a Dryerbox so dryer can be moved closer to wall. Helps prevent vent pipe from being crushed.
- Beautiful DIY Ladder Shelf tutorial by Making it in the Mountains (Master Bathroom?)
- Pastel mini planters on simple DIY shelf | easy tutorial | crafts for home decor
- DIY Giant Pegboard | DIY Shelving Ideas | Modern Shelf Decor | How to Make Shelves for Big Spaces | Vintage Revivals
- DIY Ladder Shelf
- Great Plan for Garage Shelf! | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White