Photo via: realbeautyspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Charcoal Mask to Deep Clean Your Pores
- Deep Pore Cleansing Mask. How often should you apply this deep pore cleansing mask? Once or twice a week. If you have very oily or acne prone skin, use it three ti…
- Sweet and Tangy Grilled Chicken Recipe – chicken marinated in cider vinegar, dijon mustard, garlic, lemon, lime and brown sugar. THE BEST! We make this at least twice a month. Great leftover on a salad or in a quesadilla.
- The end of school year is approaching! Tell your teacher thank you with this easy teacher appreciation gift and free printable gift tag featuring fun “totally dig” sayings. Great idea for teacher appreciation week or end of year teacher gifts. DIY Teacher Gifts, Simple Teacher Appreciation Gift, Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas.
- This Rose Clay Face Mask recipe is great for dry or mature skin. Rosehip seed oil, chamomile extract and rose absolute create a luxurious clay face mask.
- DIY Porcelain Clay 3 cups of white glue (PVA) 3 cups of cornstarch (Corn flour) one tablespoon of white vinegar one tablespoon of glycerin (health food or hobby shop), and 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- Weve gone a bit mad for vinegar drinks this summer, and making homemade shrubs led us to another old-fashioned refresher: the switchel
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- Fill your sink with hot, hot, hot water. Then fill each wine bottle with hot water and drop it into the sink. Next, add this secret potion: 1/2 cup baking powder 1 Tbsp dish soap 2 cups white vinegar Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a second.AND THE LABELS COME OFF:-)
- The perfect project for a summer afternoon, this clay planter DIY is super easy and requires no baking – just bring your creativity!
- This video walks you through the steps, tools and materials you will need to to make these super simple DIY wall-mounted plant shelves that work perfectly for creating an accent wall featuring plants.
- Image titled Make Homemade Polymer Clay Substitute Step 27