Photo via: jewelrymakingdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I had this idea of making a desk lamp using copper, walnut and leather. I love the combination of these materials and I thought it would be really cool to create a beautiful light that I could have on my desk and use everyday.In the video I go over the process of coming up with the design for this lamp and ultimately creating it. Definitely watch the video for a much better perspective on the process and the different steps involved. For this instructable however, I decided to show simply the process of creating the ultimate design.
- Dark Brown Leather Matching Bracelets These lovely bracelets are made with genuine leather cord, brown rubber spacers, and sterling silver links. Designed for couples Both bracelets are adjustable Includes: Gift Box + 2 Bracelets Note: Not Waterproof In black color, please check here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/271934318/couples-bracelets-his-and-her-bracelet?ref=shop_home_active_1 For more Couples Bracelets: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Fanfarria?section_id=17115613&ref=shopsection_leftnav_10 Check all Fanfarrias products: https://www.etsy.com/shop/fanfarria?section_id=16963242&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3 Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions These bracelet will be shipped by USPS First Class as soon as the payment is been received Want a custom order? Dont see your country listed for shipping? Have any questions? Send a convo or e-mail me
- FREE online video class! Etching has been around for hundreds of years and is now as popular as ever! Instructor Aisha Formanski will teach you the basics of etching copper, brass and nickel silver with ferric chloride. If you can draw the design, she wil
- Learn about Kate Richbourgs two favorite kinds of micro torch, how to fill butane torches, how to use them for soldering jewelry and more!
- I recently got a collection of soldering iron tips and realized that many people (including myself) might not know what the different tips are used for. After all, for a long time I was under the impression that there was only about three different types of soldering tips and only one useful type of tip.While I still only use two different types of tips (an improvement), I am much more familiar and confident in using whatever soldering iron tip I may happen to find on the iron. Please know that is far from a comprehensive list of all the different types of soldering tips available, but rather a small handful that I am personally prone to use.If you are not familiar with soldering, I recommend checking out noahws instructable on How to Solder.
- Black hair on top and pastel pink, blue, purple or silver at bottom is always a kind of attractive ombre style to girls. It is a wonderful style for girls who have dark hair. The pastel hair colors cover pink,READ MORE
- With social media feeds becoming more and more noisy, email marketing has become more instrumental in reaching your audience. But, setting it all up can be a little overwhelming when you’re just starting out. There are lots of options out there for email marketing, but this guide is going to walk you through setting up …
- 55 audio experts contributed to this free guide. Includes common mixing mistakes to avoid, little known DAW shortcuts, compression and EQ techniques, and many more mixing tips!
- Learn this simple method to transform an ordinary piece of furniture by creating an Aged Copper Finish!
- Ferric chloride is a traditional home-use circuit board etchant. Its easy enough to come by, and the Ferric by itself is no big environmental problem. However, once youve etched a board with it, youre left with a solution with a bunch of copper chloride in it. This dissolved copper is an environmental problem, and you cant just pour it down the drain (legally) — youre supposed to take it to a hazardous waste facility. (For instance: How to Dispose of Ferric Chloride in this FAQ. )Wouldnt it be nice if there were an etchant that you could re-use indefinitely so that you dont have to worry about disposing of the copper, and that could be made in lifetime supply for like $10.00 with ingredients bought at hardware and drugstores? (And its prettier too.)I got seven words for you: Copper Chloride in Aqueous Hydrochloric Acid Solution! (Exclamation point!)But howre you going …
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- How to tarnish silver or silver plate by The Party Teacher | http://thepartyteacher.com/2012/12/11/tutorial-how-to-tarnish-silver-plate-and-create-patina/