Photo via: makeithandmade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ▶This is a fabulous tutorial on tying easy, perfect bows while ribbon is still on the spool. Similar to mine with tweezers, but no tools necessary with this technique. A must for those of you who struggle with bow tying
- Hair Bow – this is just the photo tutorial (no words, just a pic collage), but its pretty self explanatory. Love the colors and the little ribbon detail on the edges!!!
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- The Braided Bun DIY diy diy crafts do it yourself diy art diy tips dit ideas the braided bun easy diy bun galaxy shoes love kiss hope cute me you hipster hipstergirl like fashion women girl bitch blue pink diy gif like makeup lol dress eye shorts summer winter sea sun heart celebs camera bows clothes nails vintage hair braid
- Looking for more curl definition and less frizz? Here are two ways to plop your hair for your best curls ever.
- 282 Likes, 32 Comments – Kiaya (@keepinupwitk) on Instagram: “This style was very easy to achieve. I flat twisted the middle my hair to the left and two strand…”
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- DIY, craft, crafts, crafting, burlap, bow, bows, decor, decorate, decorating, decoration, decorations, wedding
- Adding Tulle Bows To a Tutu Dress. DIY Tutu Dress. How to make simple Tulle Bows.
- How to make a burlap bow in less than 1 minute
- No-Sew Ribbon Tie Peacock Tutu
- These Mothers Day Gift Tags are a simple yet pretty finishing touch to your gifts easily customizable by your choice of card and ribbon.