Photo via: urbansocialite.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Speaking of Mason jars (they are handy, aren’t they?), this is an awesome project for anyone who likes pictures. Put a picture into a Mason jar and fill it with olive oil for a retro looking photo display.
- collage of floating glass frames with vinyl decals – DIY project – How-To Guide – Awesome Gift Ideas!
- Kids Craft Organization – Ask Anna – perfect DIY project for creating an in home idea and craft center.
- Looking for DIY uses for empty pill bottles? If theyre just laying around, put them to good use with an upcycling project or two!
- Wanna save money and be more eco-friendly? We have just the perfect project for you. A DIY Air Conditioner From An Old Ice Chest, its cheap and easy to craft.
- Looking for a quick and easy way to incorporate some greenery into your home? This DIY Terrarium is super easy to create and very little maintenance. Such an easy way to add more greenery and fresh life to your space! We love this simple crafty DIY project.
- DIY Glitter Twine Ball Ornament Maybe the ornament for 2014
- Deciding to feature DIY wedding signs is not only a nifty budget-friendly trick, its also an awesome way to add personal flair to your big day!
- Tissue Paper Pom-Pom Size Chart – this is an awesome chart for different sized pom-poms!
- In this Instructable, Ill show you how to build an awesome end grain cutting board from scrap wood! These turned out amazing, and they would make some awesome last minute gifts. Make sure not to miss the video above for even more details!
- This Chelsea Dagger DIY Necklace is an edgy, but still feminine, DIY jewelry project that you can make easily in an evening.
- If you are looking for an indoor gardening project that is cool, easy and just a little bit trendy, cactus and succulent projects are for you! Here we found for you some great inspiration and… Read More