Photo via: steamingenious.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own Gucci inspired, glam loafers with this simple, step by step DIY tutorial. Make your shoes look more expensive with these….
- Victorian Cardboard Basket Tutorial from Girls Own Toymaker Book
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- hese wreaths are so easy to make and I just love how they look up on my entertainment center. I’ve already done a couple cupcake liner wreaths for the holidays, but this time I wanted to give it a more Summer feel.
- No Sew ~~ How to reupholster a chair using a staple gun. Quick and easy way to give an old tired chair a new look.
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- Make your own fabric headbands with this DIY tutorial from Alice and Lois. It’s a fun way to add some variety to your closet or to give as a gift! Click-in to learn more.
- Looking for the perfect window treatment? Try these pretty, functional, and super easy DIY Roman shades. Heres the step-by-step tutorial to walk you through–complete with a few fab tips to save you money and time along the way. Give this a try–using this method makes fancing up your windows far easier and cheaper than youd think!
- Mini Chevron Pouch Tutorial. Heres a cute way to carry all kinds of small items. From toys to coins, little girls and women alike will find the mini chevron pouch useful for carrying things. Free purse patterns this quick and easy are hard to find – give this one a shot! sewing
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest TumblrWomen love every aspect of fashion but you will find that the two common items that women tend to collect are shoes and bags. This could be due to the fact that the fashion trends in these tend to go and make a comeback after sometime. Plus when it comes to…
- Do you feel like your house is always a mess with mail piled up, messy shoes, beds unmade? You might be making one critical error. Heres a simple tip how to fix it.