Photo via: myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to take two bookshelves and turn them into a mudroom wall unit
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Make this beautiful button tree for your home. This button tree tutorial shows you step by step how to turn an ordinary canvas into colorful wall art!
- Learn the beautiful crochet star stitch by making these useful and pretty autumnal potholders for your kitchen: a great step by step tutorial with clear pictures.
- DIY how to build your own wicking raised garden bed tutorial in one weekend. Easy step by step instructions with pictures and further resources! www.ahotsouthernmess.com
- Giant Paper Rose Templates. Step by step rose flower tutorial. Paper Flower Wall. DIY Paper Flowers. CatchingColorflies.com
- Hey, my dear readers. Today I want to share 14 different kinds of DIY necklace tutorials with you. If you are a DIY lover or if you have a friend who are into the DIY crafts, you should have a look at this useful post and follow the step by step tutorials to make a[Read the Rest]
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Upcycle old tights and turn them into a new headband for winter with this tutorial from Clones n Clowns. After just a little bit of sewing, you’ll have a warm and stylish headband. Plus you will feel good about recycling old clothing!
- Destination event? No problem! Just follow these simple steps and turn your delivery box into a carrier. Click here for the full tutorial!
- Teen Closet, get organized in style! Free step by step DIY plans from Ana-White.com Plan
- 1. Fold paper in half both ways and turn over. 2. Fold diagonaly both ways. 3. Push two opposite sides together and flatten to a triangle. 4. Fold both upper layers to the midline above and turn form over with top down. 5. Fold the top over the bottom edge, so the tip sticks out a little bit. Not flatten the raised edges (circle). 6. Fold the tip over the side and turn the form over. 7. Fold in half along the centre line bringing both wings together.