Photo via: hotpolkadot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whaaaaaa??? 7 cups water, 1/2 cup baking soda, 1/3 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup vinegar Cleaning superpower miracle
- Fill your sink with hot, hot, hot water. Then fill each wine bottle with hot water and drop it into the sink. Next, add this secret potion: 1/2 cup baking powder 1 Tbsp dish soap 2 cups white vinegar Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a second.AND THE LABELS COME OFF:-)
- The Two Hour Tulip Purse Pattern
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- Stitch Bits: The Cottage Mamas Tulip Petal hat made Reversible! I just fell in love with The Cottage Mama’s Tulip Petal Sun Hat pattern, and since Baby Kate was heading to the beach for the first time, of course she needed Gramma to make her one! Free pattern in the post.
- DIY Porcelain Clay 3 cups of white glue (PVA) 3 cups of cornstarch (Corn flour) one tablespoon of white vinegar one tablespoon of glycerin (health food or hobby shop), and 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It…
- Showerhead Cleaner … 1/3 Cup Baking Soda – 1 Cup White Vinegar – 1 Plastic Bag – 1 Large Bag Twisty Tie — Let Sit Several Hours or Overnight.
- How to Start a Baking Business Out of My Home
- russian decorating tips 101 | The Baking Fairy piping
- Buy lemon juice + baking soad
- Perfect tip if you are going to have company over or you just want your house smelling amazing. Simply place 2 teaspoons of vanilla into a coffee mug (or probably a small baking dish)vand place in a 300 degree oven for 1 hour.