Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- Going about our everyday lives, it’s easy to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to be dealt with later. But this will inevitably lead to a bigger mess down the road. Things like wrapping paper that…
- DIY Farmhouse Display Cabinet From Old Chest of Drawers. Turn this little chest of drawers into the cutest little farmhouse display cabinet with a bit of woodworking skills.
- Gorgeous Planters. Free step by step DIY plans from Ana-White.com Plan
- Teen Closet, get organized in style! Free step by step DIY plans from Ana-White.com Plan
- DIY Furniture Plans | Get the free woodworking plans to build this rolling trundle bed for only $38 in lumber!
- Ana White | Lift Storage Bed Trundle – Converts to Sofa for Tiny House Use – DIY Projects
- create heat patina with a micro torch – from How to Make Easy Metal Jewelry: 34 Projects and 5 Reasons to Tackle the Torch
- Easy and free baby changing table woodworking plans showing you how to build a baby changing table with inspiration from Pottery Barn for LESS THAN $100.
- Have some old furniture you just cant bear to part with but need to upgrade the look? How about a limited budget that keeps you from having the home decor of your dreams? If you want some DIY ideas for easy ways to make a statement in your home, then DIY furniture refinishing is for you. I am amaze
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …