Photo via: debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spritzing Stampin Up! Honeycomb Embellishments, includes a YouTube video how to. Honeycomb Happiness stamp set & Love Blossoms Designer Paper. Debbie Henderson, Debbies Designs.
- Polka Dot Closet
- Cute pink polka dot napkins with mitered corners.
- Merry Monday Challenge 184 using Stampin Up! Sensational Season stamp set & Holiday Collection Framelits Dies. Apron card pattern included. Debbie Henderson, Debbies Designs.
- Add color to your Stampin Up! Rhinestone Jewels by using a Permanent Marker to color them! Debbie Henderson, Debbies Designs
- Cartão Gatefold com tutorial de cinto por Natalie Lapakko com salsichas saborosas DSP e selos Foxy Friends de Stampin Up!
- How to use watercolor pencils and blender pens from Stampin Up! to color the Beautiful You stamp set. Video tutorial by Patty Bennett
- Tunnel Card Tutorial with Stampin Up! Wonderfall Stamps
- When I decided to make a maxi skirt I started by taking a look at all the great tutorials already about, but ended up making my own and have blogged about it here, and below is a quick tutorial to make your own. I say quick, because it is so simple just 2 pieces of…
- Embossing Tutorial How to double emboss
- the treadler dot blogspot dot com: Tutorial: Wet Felting a Vessel. I never considered using a golf ball!
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!