Photo via: suzanneiam.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Never again forget your rooms paint color choice! On the inside of your light switch or outlet cover, using a permanent marker, just write the date, paint brand, color name, swatch number on a piece of painters tape for quick reference. Change the room color? Change the info tape! You can even add a touch of the actual paint in case you need to take it to the paint store to get a color match.
- bandits-at-sea: Today’s tutorial is on waterproof paint, or paint that will stay for an extended period of time. I wouldn’t advise using this on your face, either.Full-sized image here: http://imgur.com/zRiLTW7For more Homestuck related images and tutorials, go here!
- The complete guide to using InDesign for your blog (images, content upgrades, workshops & more). Get 10 Free InDesign Templates for Bloggers!
- Transferring photos onto just about any surface such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta and even fabric has become a popular craft projects. It is a pretty cool and cheap way to get your favorite p…
- Prepping for a big move? Dont wait until the week of to begin packing! Heres an outline for what to pack when: what can be done now and what should wait.
- Silhouette CAMEO 101: How to use transfer tape with Vinyl designs
- Easier, cheaper method to transfer images to canvas – minus the gel medium
- Onesie party…onesies, painters tape, Martha Stewart craft paint, stencil sponge
- From duct tape to fabric scraps, here are 20 crafts that cost almost nothing to make!-Great for craft summer camp
- Washi tape! The endlessly editable, tantalizingly colorful way to decorate anything.
- DIY Dress Form – no masking tape!