Photo via: totalbeauty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Frosty Pearl Choker Necklace | Well hello gorgeous! This choker necklace is the perfect twist on a typical pearl necklace, and you are going to fall in love with it! Plus, this necklace is perfect for wearing during the family events this holiday season!
- The holidays are coming. I’ll let that sink in for a minute. Are you starting to feel stressed, mentally plan out your plans, gifts and parties? Or are you oblivious to the coming season? I know that for some it seems crazy to talk about it already, but I prefer to plan it, get everything …
- Hello, everyone! It’s time for you to learn some new DIY projects for the new season. Yes. Today’s post is about DIY candle projects. Just stay with prettydesigns and learn more DIY skills for your daily life. You may need different candles for different events. Stylish candles can bring cheerful vibe and pretty decorations for[Read the Rest]
- Simple Fold-Up Market Tote | Get ready for Farmers Market season!
- Spring Cleaning = Pop-up Consignment Sale Season. This mom shares 5 [sarcastic] reasons you should consign your childrens old clothes, toys, and baby gear. Read now for a good laugh.
- decorated lantern… so cute and can be changed depending on the season or holiday! Monogram with vinyl stickers from WDPM!
- Use the fun Duets SuperDuo seed beads to create our new beadwoven Zip It Up bracelet design! Its the perfect bracelet to wear with your denim this season!
- These Easy Citrus Salts are simple to make at home using the zest of fresh citrus and coarse kosher salt. They make amazing DIY food gifts and can be used to season lots of amazing dishes!
- Overlap rompers can be spotted everywhere this festival season.
- Use Your Wall Studs | Garage Organization Ideas You Must Do This Season
- Want a new holiday wreath this season? Here are 10+ DIY holiday wreath deas that will leave you inspired!
- DIY Decayed Corpse Prop | Heres a unique Halloween decor you can make this season. DIYReady DIYReady.com