Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute little mouse, keep the future of the country with
- Making A Tiny Living Room For My Dogs
- 26 Lazy Girl Hairstyling Hacks. I dont know why I bother pinning these. They look so easy and then I do them and end up with either a mess or a teeny, tiny little bun that looks ridiculous..
- 11 Hacks to Make the Most of Your Tiny Bathroom
- Ana White | Lift Storage Bed Trundle – Converts to Sofa for Tiny House Use – DIY Projects
- DIY Lift Top Coffee Table – Rustic X Style | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- The picture above should give a visual representation of each time your pen should lift while you are writing the word “hello” – the little x’s divide up each individual stroke. You may also notice that across the word the little x marks almost line up into a line because you want your exit strokes for each letter to be at about the mid-line level. This will help you to connect the letters a little bit better & more consistently throughout your words.
- Shannon Kirsten x Buddy Editions // Shop exclusive limited edition art prints on www.buddyeditions.com
- X Frame nightstand | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- Coffee bar bold colors! Rustic X Console …………………………………….. twinspiringwoodworks anawhite
- Console X | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- Step by step tutorial on how to enlarge any sewing pattern with Microsoft PowerPoint. Resize any image you find in a book, or the internet, in a few steps!