Photo via: itallstartedwithpaint.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Remove Mod Podge When Your Project is a Fail
- Tile Coaster Tutorial – The Cottage Mama
- Mod Podge On Wood With Napkins and-debbiedoos-stencils. You can find the cutest napkins and mod podge at dollar tree!
- Alcohol ink coaster. Just plain while ceramic tiles, rubbing alcohol and special alcohol ink from any craft store. Would make an awesome new bathroom floor! http://www.etsy.com/shop/KaleidoscopeRoot
- collage of floating glass frames with vinyl decals – DIY project – How-To Guide – Awesome Gift Ideas!
- Pink DIY Room Decor Ideas – DIY Gold Foil Letter Art – Cool Pink Bedroom Crafts and Projects for Teens, Girls, Teenagers and Adults – Best Wall Art Ideas, Room Decorating Project Tutorials, Rugs, Lighting and Lamps, Bed Decor and Pillows http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bedroom-ideas-pink
- Lay out tiles and cut accordingly. Since most walls are not square, you need to start in a straight line and then lay the tiles. Make round cuts with the grinder. Mark a line and score with the grinder until you completely cut through. Note: Using a diamond blade can work better.
- GREAT tutorial and ceiling design ideas!! How to install ceiling rings, or round ceiling molding for a high end look on a small budget! THIS IS GORGEOUS! I may try this DIY project 🙂
- A crochet rug goes mod in monochrome. DIY
- DIY Pallet Sign using random letters and home decor pieces! This is a FUN and EASY project that anyone can do using practically anything from around the house! Get creative! If you are on a budget, this is a fun project that makes a big impact!
- Learn how to make DIY Halloween Treat Bags using a few simple materials! Great project for kids to participate in!
- Great DIY Projects using Old Windows. Lots of decor ideas, storage and even furniture using old windows. A great collection of inspiration.