Photo via: architectureartdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Save those spools! Recycle them into Thread Spool Christmas Ornaments – A…
- Learn how to make these DIY rope tassel keychains using simple household things like cotton rope, embroidery thread and a brass keychain.
- Do you like paper weaving? Here is a creative way to weave a beautiful leaf-like paper tray for you. You can use any paper you like, but old newspaper is preferable because it’s a nice way to recycle your old newspaper. You can roll the paper/newspaper into tubes and thread …
- Macrame is so hot right now and we’re totally addicted. There’s some fantastic macrame kits out there, but to get started why not grab any yarn, string, thick thread or twine you have lying around and try some of theseREAD MORE
- Embroidery Thread Necklace http://www.molliemakes.com/diy-fashion-2/diy-necklace-make-necklace-embroidery-threads/
- Rustic Glass Wine Rack by RinehimerWoodworking on Etsy
- Party of Four hardwood rack for wine bottle and four glasses.
- How To Make A Quilt Rack — Heather Ross
- Free Plans to Build a Beadboard Drying Rack
- Coat Racks, Repurposed Coat Racks, Inexpensive Coat Racks, DIY Coat Racks, DIY Home Decor, Home Decor for Less, Cheap Home Decor, Coat Rack Projects, Coat Rack Craft Projects, Simple Craft Projects, Easy Craft Projects, Popular Pin
- DIY Farmers Market Produce Rack for a fun way to store kitchen fruits and veggies!
- DIY KAYAK SUP RACK