Photo via: firemountaingems.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Enamel 101 : Painting with Fire Studio, LLC. Color combinations
- The Grinner Fishing Knot Tutorial for Jewelry Clasp Ends – The Beading Gems Journal via The Beading Gem
- Instructions for making Wire and Beads Earring Jackets using common jewelry supplies.
- Leather bracelet with alternating silver beads . . . . ღTrish W ~ http://www.pinterest.com/trishw/ . . . . handmade jewelry beading .
- How to make a cross using superduo beads, bead tutorial, diy jewelry
- Jewelry Making Tutorial-DIY Bridal Cuff Bracelet with Pearl Beads and Wire | PandaHall Beads Jewelry Blog
- bead size chart | helpfull tool to see how large beads you order on the internet will approximately look | www.bykaro.nl for your jewelry making supplies
- Making your own jewelry is a fun and profitable way to make extra money. Many stores sell beads, clasps, and kits for designing your own jewelry. Older pieces can also be found at yard sales and taken apart to make stunning new pieces. This article will give you some ideas for designing your own pieces…
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- Make a super easy, adorable mug with just Q-tips and enamel paint! This would make a great gift!
- How to make hard candy jewels or gems that you can use on wedding cakes, as party favors, on cupckes and more. | Chica and Jo
- 12 beads – Sapphire Blue / Green Czech Glass 3 petal Flower Beads 10mm Czech