Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Build a custom Sliding Barn Door Storage Cabinet! Perfect for storage toilet paper and other items you dont want to be seen but also open shelving for decorating! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Get the kitchen youve always dreamed of by building this DIY Kitchen Island. Its easy to create and provides great storage! Get the free plans at cherishedbliss.com
- Build your own Double Bench Chair with FREE plans and a 15 minute video tutorial that breaks this project down into easy steps so you can take action and build this project for your patio!
- Accio Flower Pot. Is your Mandrake in need of repotting? Do you need a new pot for Herbology class? The Chosen One is now available for your home or garden! This is a 4 inch hand painted Harry Potter inspired flower pot with 4 inch Gryffindor inspired saucer. The flower pot is sealed with a clear sealant to help protect against the environment. Listing image shows the 4 inch pot and saucer (4 inches tall and a 4 inch opening at the top), however variations for 6 inch and 8 inch are availabl…
- The perfect centerpiece! Love the rustic elegance this brings to the table, and its perfect for just about any setting. Succulents are so easy to maintain, making this driftwood planter and all around win: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340931_diy-succulent-driftwood-planter.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY Furniture Plans | Get the free woodworking plans to build this rolling trundle bed for only $38 in lumber!
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- There really are fairies at the bottom of the garden! The whole family will love these cute creations that are gorgeous and inexpensive! Watch the video and make your own today! Youll love these ideas!
- I refuse to buy hand sanitizer! Not only do we avoid triclosan, but making homemade hand sanitizer is easy and all-natural. This recipe is a mix/match of what you have on hand, and its ready in under a minute! Plus the essential oils smell good AND keep the germs away! Perfect for children at school. :: DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- Such cute Free Printable Cactus! This is a perfect printable to bring nature into your home! Click the picture to get your printable!
- Get the FREE plans to build your own DIY Floating Desk, as seen on HGTVs Open Concept! Love the storage!!!