Photo via: blessherheartyall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- I love simple diy projects and simple life hacks so in this tutorial I’ll show you just that! I am yet again creating DIY Easy rings and this time I have 5 braided DIY rings. 🙂 I also think Ill make it a regular monthly thing as I really enjoy coming up with new designs. They are honestly super easy to make! No kidding! It takes no time to make these DIY rings, so there is no excuse not to make them 🙂 Create your own DIY jewelry starting with a handmade ring! They only take 5…
- Zippers can be tricky! Want to learn how to sew a zipper in a few simple steps? Check out our step by step instructions on easy sewing projects and more!
- Fidget spinners are super-fun, but did you know you can make your own! Cardboard, paper and a few other materials will have some DIY fidget spinners in your hands in minutes! Enjoy this fun activity with your kids as you learn how to make your very own version of a fidget spinner.
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- Make a custom shaped doormat that is a fun way to bring personality to your doorstep for less that $10! This tutorial video will show you the steps and the necessary tools and supplies needed to easily trace and cut out any shape you desire for your doormat.
- Never again forget your rooms paint color choice! On the inside of your light switch or outlet cover, using a permanent marker, just write the date, paint brand, color name, swatch number on a piece of painters tape for quick reference. Change the room color? Change the info tape! You can even add a touch of the actual paint in case you need to take it to the paint store to get a color match.
- The Cute Japanese Coin Purse is useful and easy to make. Youll love the traditional look of this sewing project. Make it easy on yourself to find the change you need with this coin purse. The best sewing patterns are quick, easy, and adorable, and you will find that this coin purse has all three of these qualities.
- Here I will show you how to make paper flowers with this simple crepe paper technique. I just love the way the crepe adds a rustic texture to the flowers.
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- Looking for the perfect window treatment? Try these pretty, functional, and super easy DIY Roman shades. Heres the step-by-step tutorial to walk you through–complete with a few fab tips to save you money and time along the way. Give this a try–using this method makes fancing up your windows far easier and cheaper than youd think!