Photo via: ideasforbathroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your bathroom is one of the most frequently used rooms in your home, and it is also most likely one of the smaller rooms youve got. That means it is important that the space stay uncluttered, so that…
- Painting with water is our favorite summer activity especially on a days when I dont want my little one get when. Kids still can enjoy playing with water outside and not to get wet. Click for more
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- The end of school year is approaching! Tell your teacher thank you with this easy teacher appreciation gift and free printable gift tag featuring fun “totally dig” sayings. Great idea for teacher appreciation week or end of year teacher gifts. DIY Teacher Gifts, Simple Teacher Appreciation Gift, Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas.
- As you know, we are now cloth diapering. As I hoped, it got much easier once all those stressful decisions were behind me. In case you’re curious, I’m really happy with the diapers we chose: Read my Cloth Diaper Update here. Thus far, one of my favorite parts of cloth diapering is the reusable flannel wipes. They’re adorable, […]
- Here is an easy DIY to super-size one of your favorite board games to yard-game status. We are making a giant set of dice for a game of DIY Yard Yahtzee.
- During our moves (renting in between), I found it hard to focus on crafts. So I am impatient to finally launch this new quilling pattern for butterflies. Varying the colors, one can easily change the type of butterfly. The monarch is easily identifiable, but would you believe a teal and brown butterfly actually exists? I…
- Everyday I Love You : An Affordable Word Art I love this so much, its one of my favorite pieces. An easy to follow tutorial.
- Head back to school with a homework station or homeschool room that makes learning fun. Here are some of our favorite home study areas to inspire you.
- 7 Best Ways to Use Mason Jars!: Here is the only guide youll ever need for crafting with our favorite country staple.
- 17 DIY Spring Wreath ideas for spring crafts and decor. I love all of these wreaths and cant decide which one I should make this year!
- This DIY Branch Shelf is the perfect gift for someone who likes beautiful and useful things. Check out our step-by-step tutorial and make one today.