Photo via: thetreadler.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shows you how to make wool covered soap use as a washcloth rub this on your skin with the soap this is awesome Ive made theses very easy Wet felting soap
- For the ultimate in simple, understated nail art, I love the look of a nude manicure with a single navy dot using the top of a @Qtips. QtipsHack sponsor
- I experienced a drastic hair loss/thinning that was sudden and no cause was diagnosed. I started using the grow new hair treatment and the change has been dramatic! So many people comment on how much thicker my hair has become. pretty much back to normal. . I have never been so impressed with a product line in all by adult life! I will admit it has taken time but I honestly saw a difference after one month. I am so happy I found a natural alternative.
- Painting with water is our favorite summer activity especially on a days when I dont want my little one get when. Kids still can enjoy playing with water outside and not to get wet. Click for more
- Never again forget your rooms paint color choice! On the inside of your light switch or outlet cover, using a permanent marker, just write the date, paint brand, color name, swatch number on a piece of painters tape for quick reference. Change the room color? Change the info tape! You can even add a touch of the actual paint in case you need to take it to the paint store to get a color match.
- We hope you like this step-by-step tutorial on how to make a soccer ball to decorate a cake!
- How To Draw The Night Sky In Paper You can also fill a page with color by dragging and dropping a color dot from the palettes onto the page. Check out Page Fill here. Made with Paper by lawranceric: To [im-url-less] my way to draw a night sky
- Triple-layered inked embossing technique. Includes tutorial. Stampin Up! Polka Dot Pieces & Lovely Lace Embossing Folder. Debbie Henderson, Debbies Designs.
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made.
- How have I never heard of this? A neat, straight paint line at the top of a wall is tough to achieve next to a bumpy ceiling. So before you paint, drag a narrow flat-head screwdriver lightly along the ceiling. Youll get a clean paint line and no one will ever notice that the bumps are missing.
- I would never take the liberty of speaking for everyone on earth. But, if I were to do so, I would say that I assume it is a wish of everyone on earth, more or less, to wake up with perfect, gorgeous hair every single day with little to no effort.
- These 10 Cleaning Hacks that every girl should know are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AWESOME POST! Ive already gotten a stain out of my favorite dress that I NEVER thought would come out! So happy I found this! Pinning!