Photo via: samssignatureseams.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- How to sew with a Rolled Hem Foot!
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made.
- Learn how I cook hard boiled egg perfect every time! Plus, my tips and tricks on how to cook farm fresh eggs and peel them flawlessly for your deviled eggs, includes video tutorial.
- Learn tips and tricks for how to paint laminate furniture with this step-by-step video tutorial. Learn how to paint laminate – and no more chipping paint!
- The perfect project for a summer afternoon, this clay planter DIY is super easy and requires no baking – just bring your creativity!
- 3 tricks for sewing with stretch fabrics and avoiding uneven skirt hem – easy, practical tips!
- How have I never heard of this? A neat, straight paint line at the top of a wall is tough to achieve next to a bumpy ceiling. So before you paint, drag a narrow flat-head screwdriver lightly along the ceiling. Youll get a clean paint line and no one will ever notice that the bumps are missing.
- How to build Upper Cabinets that are perfect for a laundry room. This step by step process will show you how to build similar cabinets in your garage using a Kreg Jig, and other simple tools.
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- At work, we usually celebrate each others birthdays with some kind of treat. Depending on how busy we are or what time of year it is that could be anything from a store-bought cake, ice cream treat or when we are lucky, a homemade specialty. Last week, Michelle, who is this cute 20 something gal…
- Learn how to make your very own pearl and spiral pendant necklace with this easy diy jewelry tutorial. These necklaces are very delicate and feminine and make for the perfect wedding jewelry or gift idea. It is a great jewelry tutorial for advanced beginners!