Photo via: thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- DIY Pallet Sign using random letters and home decor pieces! This is a FUN and EASY project that anyone can do using practically anything from around the house! Get creative! If you are on a budget, this is a fun project that makes a big impact!
- A giant Grim Reaper, a ghost that pops up from the ground or a haunted ghost child in the back of the room are all parts of these 10 Terrifying DIY Props for Your Haunted House…
- With DIY projects, its the basic things that transform a regular house into a unique home. Even better is the satisfaction you get from doing it yourself.
- “Sugar Free Powder Sugar” does sound like an oxymoron but it’s true!! Most of you know I’m backwards, so there was no hesitation in calling this sugar free powder sugar! If I only had decided to make my own powder sugar when I made my low-fat donut holes! I could have cut the calories in… Read More »
- Since Sean and I haved moved in, we’ve had a fire pit in our yard next to the house, but it definitely needed a little bit of work. Well, of course, we wanted to spruce it up so that we can have friends over for a fire in the upcoming summer months! We decided that …
- Before this diy herringbone bed, I had never even used a drill, and I had certainly never built anything with wood. I am incredibly happy with this bed,
- A DIY Pom Pom rug with serious aplomb!
- A crochet rug goes mod in monochrome. DIY
- Want to learn how to make felt balls? This easy DIY craft project is way too cute and perfect for so many things — make a garland, rug, use as home decor — this tutorial makes learning how to do it simple.
- DIY Rag Rug Storage Baskets by Sugar & Cloth, an award winning DIY, home decor, recipes blog.
- *** LOVE the black and white banister!! the table and bench are perfect too! I built a farmhouse table for less than $100