Photo via: architectureartdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Click through to learn how to vectorize watercolor doodles using Adobe Illustrator. The free 5-minute video walks you through how to use the Pentel waterbrush to create fun watercolor doodles, then you can scan and digitize your waterdoodles to make anything—even repeating pattern designs!
- Impress your dinner guests with a simple trick: learn how to cut strawberries into roses and be the coolest hostess!
- The sexiest, coolest gear for female riders—chosen by motojournalist Alicia Mariah Elfving, best known as The Motolady.
- Elmers Glue Tie Dye. Probably the coolest idea Ive seen in a long time. really gotta do this, this summer
- Learn how to create simple abstract watercolor roses in this tutorial | The Illustrai
- Creating the look of watercolor on ceramic with alcohol inks.
- The World of Watercolor: All About Color Transparency
- How to use watercolor pencils and blender pens from Stampin Up! to color the Beautiful You stamp set. Video tutorial by Patty Bennett
- 25+ Simple DIY Solutions to Make Your Bedroom the Coziest Room in the House
- DIY Projects for Teens and Tweens and Teen Crafts Ideas – light bulb art! Cast your designs on the walls. Very cute!
- Vector watercolor collection with ribbons, label, floral elements, feathers. Hand drawn watercolor design elements isolated on white background
- Check out the 10 best hand embroidery stitches for outlining, filling and decorating designs, so you can conquer any hand embroidery project!