Photo via: diyblooms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Are you on the fence about diy wedding flowers? Take this free course to help you decide whether doing your own wedding flowers is the right choice for you! | DIY Blooms
- Ferric chloride is a traditional home-use circuit board etchant. Its easy enough to come by, and the Ferric by itself is no big environmental problem. However, once youve etched a board with it, youre left with a solution with a bunch of copper chloride in it. This dissolved copper is an environmental problem, and you cant just pour it down the drain (legally) — youre supposed to take it to a hazardous waste facility. (For instance: How to Dispose of Ferric Chloride in this FAQ. )Wouldnt it be nice if there were an etchant that you could re-use indefinitely so that you dont have to worry about disposing of the copper, and that could be made in lifetime supply for like $10.00 with ingredients bought at hardware and drugstores? (And its prettier too.)I got seven words for you: Copper Chloride in Aqueous Hydrochloric Acid Solution! (Exclamation point!)But howre you going …
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- White Rose Boutonniere – Easy Wedding Flower Tutorials Learn how to make bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, reception table centerpieces and church decorations. Buy wholesale fresh flowers and discount florist supplies.
- Buying Wedding Flowers Online – Free Flower Tutorials Learn how to make bridal bouquets, wedding corsages, church decorations, pew ends and reception centerpieces. Buy wholesale flowers and discount florist supplies.
- Last week I was researching places to buy the best modeling chocolate for a special project I am working on. It didnt take me long to figure out that it can be fairly expensive and that most bakers make their own. Remember here, when I made Garden Party Cupcakes and added gumpaste flowers? Well they sure do look…
- Take a look at the best diy wedding flowers in the photos below and get ideas for your wedding!!! how to make your own wedding bouquet. Hand-Tied Peony Bouquet via @blovedblog Image source diy | how to make your own… Continue Reading →
- Modern women, fashion lovers, … Are you busy? Of course you are; things to do, people to see? You want more time wearing your clothes and less time shopping for them or making them? No problem! Everyone here at Fashion Diva Design knows what it’s like to feel too busy to do everything we want[Read the Rest]
- I’m just going to give it to you straight. This was a tough one folks. “DIY Wood Planked Ceiling” is officially in the books, it’s gorgeous beyond my wildest dreams, but it was a big job. I’m not talking about buying the wood, staining the wood, or even figuring out where to put what piece…. Read More »
- Hello Friends! I promised a tutorial on how I painted my kitchen cabinets, and I’m making good on it (finally). I apologize for the delay, but these things take time, right? (Or maybe I was just trying to forget the experience altogether before reliving it in tutorial-form). If you’re interested in reading about this project…Read More »
- http://www.wedding-flowers-and-reception-ideas.com/traditional-white-rose-corsage.html – Make your own corsages with easy gluing method using professional floral adhesive. See Free step by step instructions. Learn how to make bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, reception table centerpieces and church decorations. Buy wholesale fresh flowers and discount florist supplies.