Photo via: gina-alyse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 4 Reasons to Start Using Adobe InDesign for Your Business – The Elle & Company Collaborative
- Complete instructions for this hip “big girl” headboard are shared here. Headboard stencil found here. Paint found here. Using 30 IKEA Malma mirrors, the homeowner created a sophisticated headboard. Adhesive squares were used to attach the lightweight mirrors to the wall. Image from here. “Fashion your own graphic headboard with playful and chic stencils. To…
- Master the content upgrade pop-up using ConvertKit and Squarespace and no third-party integrations
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- bandits-at-sea: Today’s tutorial is on waterproof paint, or paint that will stay for an extended period of time. I wouldn’t advise using this on your face, either.Full-sized image here: http://imgur.com/zRiLTW7For more Homestuck related images and tutorials, go here!
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- Part 1 of 4: How to choose the menu for your dessert table. Im breaking down all the dessert table planning steps. Plus, grab my FREE planning guide.
- Easy tutorial for a cute variation on a peasant-style top using lace trim for the sleeves. From Wink Designs blog.
- 25 FREE Fabulous Vintage Halloween Images for you to download and use for all of your Halloween crafts and decor by Ella Claire.
- This listing is for a DIGITAL design in a JPEG printable file that you will be able to download once your payment is approved. You will receive a 300 DPI, high resolution file that can be printed as small as 4×6 and as large as 16×20. Please note you will not receive anything in the mail. You are purchasing the digital file only. For best results, I recommend printing the design on white cardstock paper (110 lb paper is a good weight) at home, at a local print store (Staples, FedEx Office, Office Depot, etc.) OR from a photo finisher (like Mpix, Shutterfly, etc.) as a matte finish print. Copyright Stop Growing Up, 2015: All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be copied, altered, or resold. All purchases are for personal use only.
- Sharing the tutorial for these DIY Clay Rose-Marbled Incense Holders on the blog and we are so excited about it.. The perfect way to dress up your home!
- Antique Cutting Board Patterns – the images for these antique patterns are free to download and print – via Tidbits