Photo via: modwedding.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- resin tutorial….ahhhh, thats how you do it
- Elf Portraits: Pictures of the Elf-Lords – Thranduil. holy crap, that doesnt look like an elf. thats too rugged to be an elf.
- Great tutorial on how to replace carpet on staircases and then install new stair treads… at a cheap cost rather than buying them premade from some website thats waaayyy more expensive… exactly the info I was looking for!
- Need some cool DIY ideas for your bathroom? Are you jaded of your bathroom being dull and mundane and lifeless and stale? Have you always wished for a bathroom that’s so beautiful it will always give you a lighter mood when you go in? Oh yeah, I bet you do. But if you are thinking that …
- DIY Reusable Snack Bags with full instructions! In the interest of full disclosure, I warn you that I am not a very good seamstress. I am really good at sewing a straight line, but that’s about it. So don’t worry if you aren’t good at sewing. If I can do this, so can you. I promise. Just give it a shot! Click thru to find out how!
- How To Paint Anything to Look Like Wood
- if I had just a very little piece of a very lovely fabric…this looks like Liberty…….. dikulya67.ru
- With the nice weather we’ve been having I’ve really enjoyed with coming up with some ways to do crafty things outside. We had actually been using a cardboard box opened out to lean on when we did a previous painting activity and I thought it would be a great idea to pop it out in the garden and do foot prints and just get messy! I squeezed Amelia into a 6-12month vest (always handy to keep some spares for activities like this as then you can just throw them out) and got the bits…
- When we first bought our home, just over a year ago, I was immediately drawn to all of it’s potential – possibilities for an open floor plan, one floor living, and enough outdated finishes to go around. One thing we’ve really enjoyed bringing into the home is character. Things like crown molding, solid-core craftsman doors, …
- My art group is making books like this. I cant wait — hope they turn out this pretty
- S’mores on a Stick. Easiest way to get that yummy s’mores taste when a campfire is not available! (In one COMPLETELY MESS-LESS bite!) I stumbled across these S’mores on a Stick several years ago and have been making them like crazy! So easy and yummy. I made a bunch yesterday to take to my sons class …
- A few years ago I wrote about a distressed glazing technique which has a distressed feel to it, a way we developed to add visual texture to your walls that doesnt like a stock rag rolling