Photo via: uncommondesignsonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kendras Minis: TUTORIAL Christmas Market Stall – Skirt (Curtains with curtain rings)
- How To Make A Christmas Tree Napkin – Perfect for the holidays! – YouTube
- Thanksgiving 101 ~ How to host your first Thanksgiving
- What I love about this wreath is that is beautiful in a solid color, or in any number of color combinations. You could make a great Thanksgiving wreath or a college football wreath to use year after year.
- Ok guys, now that we are in November and Halloween is officially over, its time to start thinking about Thanksgiving! Towards the end of the year, it seems like we barely have a minute to rest. By the time September rolls around we are nearly simultaneously hit with Halloween costumes, Than
- We use them all day long, so lets try to add a little fun to our key chain. I love these DIY key rings, they are stylish and quite easy …
- CHEAP curtain rod. Electrical conduit-Spray paint- Ikea curtain rings and finial – Step by step directions. Wish I had seen this last year.
- Learning how to make rings is demystified in this ring-making tutorial that shows you how to make rings in only an hour! jewelrymaking ringmaking DIY
- Learn to weave Vertebrae — Vertebrae is a single row of Kingscale, which is a sheet weave, anchored by small rings along its length on both sides. Its easy enough for a beginner.
- Free Jewelry Making Tutorial and Video: How to Make Stacking Rings. Featured by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
- This is a homemade Hobbit costume for a baby girl. As a Lord of the Rings and Hobbit fan, it just makes me happy. Get directions and see more photos here. LiveLikeYouAreRich
- GREAT tutorial and ceiling design ideas!! How to install ceiling rings, or round ceiling molding for a high end look on a small budget! THIS IS GORGEOUS! I may try this DIY project 🙂