Photo via: beadsandbeading.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7 Best Ways to Use Mason Jars!: Here is the only guide youll ever need for crafting with our favorite country staple.
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- If you’ve ever felt the excruciating pain of stepping on a Lego or spent hours putting away toys (only to repeat the next day), then you’ll appreciate these fun, stylish toy storage tips. We asked an organizational guru, a mom, and an interior designer for their best ideas.
- How have I never heard of this? A neat, straight paint line at the top of a wall is tough to achieve next to a bumpy ceiling. So before you paint, drag a narrow flat-head screwdriver lightly along the ceiling. Youll get a clean paint line and no one will ever notice that the bumps are missing.
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- Want to learn how to spin your own yarn, but not ready to make the investment in a spinning wheel? A drop spindle is an easy, affordable way to start!
- Youll wonder how you ever assembled a project without these simple, versatile shop aids.
- Oobleck Recipe — if youve ever wanted to learn how to make oobleck at home, à la Bartholomew and the Oobleck by Dr. Seuss, this oobleck recipe tutorial is for you! Super inexpensive and a fun kitchen science experiment… | unsophisticook.com
- pIf you would like to paint glass, whether its glassware, a window, a vase or a jar there are a few things to know ask yourself before you start. Will the piece be for decorative purposes or will it be exposed to heat or wear and tear? The answer /p
- Make gourmet, natural strawberry fondant with my delicious recipe at karascouturecakes…! Youll never look at fondant the same again 🙂
- Cool Ear Drop | DIY & Crafts Tutorials
- How to Make a Pair of Long Column Drop Earrings with Blue Glass Beads and White Pearl Beads from LC.Pandahall.com