Photo via: imaginationsoup.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In Lesson 5 of the Learn to Sew series I am teaching you how to sew ruffles to add to skirts or pants or aprons or bags or anything else.
- I have a new girls sewing pattern to share with you today! A simple A-line, Pullover Dress, designed to be sewn with knit fabric. Pin the pattern here to save ==>> Remember the cute little A-line dress I showed off in our Back to School pictures a few weeks back? I finally have the multi-sized …
- How to learn to knit on a fork – 5 lessons for beginners. // Елена Макеева
- Circle knit top pattern
- This one uses a woven cotton for the center panel and a knit for the sides, sleeves, and neck.
- Only $33.99! Casual Coat Open Grey Knit Cardigan 2016 Street. Search more at chicnico.com
- How To Draw Funny Cartoons – Great website that teaches kids and adults the step by step process of drawing animals, characters objects, places and more!
- How to Make an Outdoor Chalkboard- What a fun outdoor activity for the kids! Full tutorial includes list of weather proof materials!
- Learn how to make DIY Halloween Treat Bags using a few simple materials! Great project for kids to participate in!
- DIY Gifts for Kids Loved this photo? click now to get more great ideas for gifts to your kids – http://www.thebestchristmasgifts.org/2013-most-recommended-christmas-gift-ideas-for-your-kids
- LED Tea Light Lanterns (Great for Kids project) Heres how to make charming little hanging lanterns from LED tealights – this is a great fun craft – quick to make – and the end result is safe for kids of almost any age. http://www.atomicshrimp.com/st/content/led_lanterns
- Cacti is SUPER popular right now, but if you have kids its really not a great decorating option. This is a great way to integrate some cacti into your home, thats kid-friendly!!