Photo via: imaginationsoup.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In Lesson 5 of the Learn to Sew series I am teaching you how to sew ruffles to add to skirts or pants or aprons or bags or anything else.
- I have a new girls sewing pattern to share with you today! A simple A-line, Pullover Dress, designed to be sewn with knit fabric. Pin the pattern here to save ==>> Remember the cute little A-line dress I showed off in our Back to School pictures a few weeks back? I finally have the multi-sized …
- How to learn to knit on a fork – 5 lessons for beginners. // Елена Макеева
- Circle knit top pattern
- Knit Collage Knitalong with Flax & Twine and All About Ami
- Only $33.99! Casual Coat Open Grey Knit Cardigan 2016 Street. Search more at chicnico.com
- This one uses a woven cotton for the center panel and a knit for the sides, sleeves, and neck.
- How To Draw Funny Cartoons – Great website that teaches kids and adults the step by step process of drawing animals, characters objects, places and more!
- Painting with water is our favorite summer activity especially on a days when I dont want my little one get when. Kids still can enjoy playing with water outside and not to get wet. Click for more
- kinda like the night sky in a jar! i love it! Great craft to make with the kids for the camping days.
- If your kids dont like the sound of fireworks (they can be a little scary) introduce them to a not so noisy activity like this one.
- Bubble Games – Fun Boredom Busters for Kids this Summer! Grab the FREE PRINTABLE Tags and attach them to a jar of cheap bubbles for a fun party favor or to use anytime!