Photo via: duitang.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vector watercolor collection with ribbons, label, floral elements, feathers. Hand drawn watercolor design elements isolated on white background
- Everyday I Love You : An Affordable Word Art I love this so much, its one of my favorite pieces. An easy to follow tutorial.
- Today, Im going to share how I made colored gel medium or paints with the Gelatos! I wanted some spreadable colored medium that would work over papers that I want to see the text through. I also wanted to be able to make my own colors and use them on…
- Make gourmet, natural strawberry fondant with my delicious recipe at karascouturecakes…! Youll never look at fondant the same again 🙂
- Hand Drawn Art Deco Elements | Designs By Miss Mandee. Free design elements. Great for Christmas card designs, printables, logos, anything you can imagine really!
- I was always burning my fingers(tired of it) so I took an old ironing cloth, some fabric remnants and drawn a Pressing tool pattern – JustForYou 4 FREE
- Digitize your watercolor art and drawings!
- As you know, we are now cloth diapering. As I hoped, it got much easier once all those stressful decisions were behind me. In case you’re curious, I’m really happy with the diapers we chose: Read my Cloth Diaper Update here. Thus far, one of my favorite parts of cloth diapering is the reusable flannel wipes. They’re adorable, […]
- Add some fun flair to your designs with 14 of my favorite dingbat fonts!
- Painting with water is our favorite summer activity especially on a days when I dont want my little one get when. Kids still can enjoy playing with water outside and not to get wet. Click for more
- Beauty Tip: Three simple steps to keep your makeup in place during the Summer. My favorite steps 1. Starts with Base Makeup Primer spray 2. Perfectly Presses Powder 3. 10 Years Younger Makeup Finish spray. Natural clean professional makeup to keep you looking Fresh and Glowing. all by LimeLight by Alcone, my Go To for Professional & Natural Makeup and Skin Care. Hands down, best for affordability based on ingredients and customization for colors and pallets
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …