Photo via: google.com.mx
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7 Easy Tips for taking grown up family photos… just in time for the holidays
- There are a number of beautiful indoor plants that do well in low light situations. Many are also low maintenance and thrive on neglect!
- Zebra cactus (Haworthia attenuata), also called zebra plants, are succulents with a shape similar to that of aloe plants. They have clusters of thick, pointed green leaves with bumpy white lines in …
- Make gourmet, natural strawberry fondant with my delicious recipe at karascouturecakes…! Youll never look at fondant the same again 🙂
- Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub. Have dry, chapped lips? Exfoliate your lips with your own, homemade lip scrub. Try this fun, flavored Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub recipe! You can easily, and inexpensively, make your own Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub by following these simple step by step instructions.
- Homemade Strawberry Bath Soak Salts | such an easy diy beauty idea and it makes a perfect gift too | mothersday diybeauty diy beauty bath homemadegift
- Strawberry patch marker
- Strawberry watercolor art! My favorite fruit drawn with my favorite medium
- Strawberry Butter – from Butter With A Side of Bread
- Making Natural Dyes from Plants ~ from Pioneer Thinking photo credit: Kevin Connors | Morguefile.com
- Insect Eating Indoor Plants! DIY Tutorial on how to grow them at home.
- Install a wire shelf between the upper cabinets flanking your kitchen window. You can set your plants where theyll get plenty of light without blocking the view.