Photo via: alldaychic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nine Patch Checkerboard Quilt Tutorial Instructions on how to make a checkerboard style 9 patch quilt. Cutting instructions including diagrams and measurements, and pressing instructions so the seams between adjacent blocks nest together.
- The steps below are general Ethernet Category 5 (commonly known as Cat 5) cable construction guidelines. For our example, we will be making a Category 5e patch cable, but the same general method will work for making any category of network…
- How to Turn a Patch into a Pin | damask love
- Free Quilt Patterns and Tutorials *With Heart and Hands*: Disappearing 9 Patch, 16 Patch and Twist/Turn Variations: Updated 2014
- How to remover permanent marker. Im sure I will be glad I pinned this some day. Tips on how to remove from skin to floors.
- Add color to your Stampin Up! Rhinestone Jewels by using a Permanent Marker to color them! Debbie Henderson, Debbies Designs
- Stop guessing where the shade goes! Marker Painting Foundations makes Copic coloring make sense. 12 week online course. | VanillaArts.com
- Homemade Strawberry Bath Soak Salts | such an easy diy beauty idea and it makes a perfect gift too | mothersday diybeauty diy beauty bath homemadegift
- Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub. Have dry, chapped lips? Exfoliate your lips with your own, homemade lip scrub. Try this fun, flavored Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub recipe! You can easily, and inexpensively, make your own Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub by following these simple step by step instructions.
- Make gourmet, natural strawberry fondant with my delicious recipe at karascouturecakes…! Youll never look at fondant the same again 🙂
- Strawberry Butter – from Butter With A Side of Bread
- Strawberry watercolor art! My favorite fruit drawn with my favorite medium