Photo via: annsentitledlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Moisturize and replenish your skin from the cold Winter months with this peppermint-scented spa kit! The trio includes a sugar scrub to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, a whipped body cream to soften dry skin, and a foot soak to relieve sore/tired feet.
- If you want lips that look and feel great, you should use a lip scrub! This luxurious DIY bubble gum lip scrub is easy and inexpensive to make! DIY beauty, DIY scrub, scrub recipies
- Best DIY Projects: Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Make your own Gucci inspired, glam loafers with this simple, step by step DIY tutorial. Make your shoes look more expensive with these….
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- Fidget spinners are super-fun, but did you know you can make your own! Cardboard, paper and a few other materials will have some DIY fidget spinners in your hands in minutes! Enjoy this fun activity with your kids as you learn how to make your very own version of a fidget spinner.
- With this DIY hypertufa planter tutorial you can inexpensively make your very own garden containers out of concrete!
- I love simple diy projects and simple life hacks so in this tutorial I’ll show you just that! I am yet again creating DIY Easy rings and this time I have 5 braided DIY rings. 🙂 I also think Ill make it a regular monthly thing as I really enjoy coming up with new designs. They are honestly super easy to make! No kidding! It takes no time to make these DIY rings, so there is no excuse not to make them 🙂 Create your own DIY jewelry starting with a handmade ring! They only take 5…
- This orange gingerbread sugar scrub recipe is so simple to make and is great for a one-time use exfoliating scrub. They also make the perfect holiday gift!
- Bullet shell jewelry is all the rage these days, and its no wonder! This video tutorial shows you step by step how to make your own cool pendants using sp
- Make your own DIY floral crowns with this full step by step tutorial. These gorgeous, white headbands add whimsy and festivity to your next party….
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav