Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to drill small beach stones to make jewelry…I have been wanting to learn how to do this for a long time…after the holidays
- Front Porch Makeover with Painted Paving Stones, Balsam Hill wreath, wicker baskets – So Much Better With Age
- If protected with an epoxy coating, could use for mirrored objects in the garden, even stepping stones. Will start saving old CDs.
- Check out this story by 5ftinf on Steller make these map stones… how to on steller crafts
- Concrete stepping stones that look like vintage pillows. Get old pillows, lather with petroleum jelly, cover with plaster of paris. once hardened, remove pillow and fill mold with concrete!
- Stone birdhouses are easy to make and, with the right materials, can be kept in the garden year-round. The trick is to use a sturdy wood birdhouse as the base, and attach stones with the right adhesive for a lasting bond. All the information is in this tutorial.
- Use pennies and nickels for stepping stones
- I added sleeves to my strapless dress. It is a really simple style with a complimenting lace. I wanted the top to follow the lines of the dress but not take away from the beautiful bead work done on the Davids bridal YP3344 design. I was prepared to hand stitch it with complimenting stones and pearls but I loved the simplicity so much I left it be. Make it more modest with a nude color fabric behind it. A solid ivory would take away from the lace that gives it a simple yet elegant look.
- We needed a wood mantel installed on a stone wall. See how we figured out how to do it and how it turned out.
- DIY Stone Pendants – no specialist tools required – these stone pendants are easy to make and are a great summer keep sake. design them whatever way you want!
- How to Tile a Fireplace..even over stone or brick @Matty Chuah Tile Shop .
- Lapis Lazuli Tree of Life diy wire wrapoed stone pendant.