Photo via: dessertswithbenefits.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chunky Monkey Popsicles made with chocolate, peanut butter, bananas and peanuts. A Perfect Summer Recipe for the Kids!:
- Healthy Cake Batter Dip — rich, buttery, creamy and sweet but without the butter, sugar and white flour! (sugar free, low fat, high protein, gluten free)
- A quick, easy and delicious Oreo peanut butter cake made the no-bake way from The Sweetest Occasion
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake made in the ONE pan! Creamy peanut butter cheesecake bakes on top of a fudgy chocolate cake for the ultimate dessert! | http://cafedelites.com
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- Whipped Cranberry Orange Butter: Jazz up plain old butter with tart cranberries, fresh orange zest and a touch of honey. Absolutely amazing atop any variety of eureka! Organic Bread.
- Have chocolate for breakfast with Healthy Chocolate Fudge Brownie Overnight Dessert Oats! Gluten free, sugar free, low fat, high protein, high fiber, vegan.
- Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub. Have dry, chapped lips? Exfoliate your lips with your own, homemade lip scrub. Try this fun, flavored Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub recipe! You can easily, and inexpensively, make your own Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub by following these simple step by step instructions.
- Help your immune system do its job and fight off all the bad bacteria that gets you sick by fueling your body with the best fruits and vegetables. This list tells you exactly what you should eat! Stay healthy, folks: http://www.ehow.com/facts_5245777_fruits-vegetables-boost-immune-system.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Strawberry Butter – from Butter With A Side of Bread
- Heading back to school and need help keeping meals healthy? It can be done. You don’t have to reach for plastic-wrapped, refined food to fill up a lunchbox.
- Brighten up your life with these wonderful solar lighting projects!