Photo via: stencilslab.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fantastic and Easy Wooden and Rustic Home Diy Decor Ideas 11 | Diy Crafts Projects & Home Design
- This DIY end table is genius! Switch out the planter box for an ice bucket during summer BBQs. Free woodworking plans at The Handymans Daughter. | outdoor furniture | woodworking | free plans | outdoor side table | DIY side table | wooden planter | party
- Quick and easy tutorial to add interest and dimension to your handmade greeting cards.
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on http://Remodelaholic.com.
- Creating seamless beautiful wood joints is made fast and easy with these table saw techniques. Learn about the anatomy of your table saw parts, which blade you should consider for your application, and how you can make perfect cuts every time.
- Glamorous DIY Glitter Vases For Your Wedding Table Decor | Weddingomania
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- DIY Reusable Snack Bags with full instructions! In the interest of full disclosure, I warn you that I am not a very good seamstress. I am really good at sewing a straight line, but that’s about it. So don’t worry if you aren’t good at sewing. If I can do this, so can you. I promise. Just give it a shot! Click thru to find out how!
- DIY Decayed Corpse Prop | Heres a unique Halloween decor you can make this season. DIYReady DIYReady.com
- Add a punch of purple to your wedding bouquet with this beautiful DIY flower arrangement.
- Ahly and Evan had a beautiful Ybor wedding. I loved creating their romantic vision! We used White Polo Roses, Pink Spray Roses and Peach Hypericum Berries as our main pieces. Check out the head table with the beautiful greenery garland that we handmade at our studio. Stehlik Photography did
- DIY kitchen curtains | easy, simple, pretty! With some macrame detail | by the Vir Lief blog