Photo via: beadandcord.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting T-shirt to Tanktop tutorial DIY Tshirt Cutting — need ideas for colour me rad! I have a plain white T to fix up 😀
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- How to Stencil Tutorial: Create a Carved Wood Effect with Stencils and Wood Icing™ – Royal Design Studio Furniture Stencils
- Creating T-Shirts with Transfer Paper – Iron on Colorado T-shirt design
- How to Paint Letters on Wood Without a Stencil – 110 DIY Pallet Ideas for Projects That Are Easy to Make and Sell
- Learn how to crochet a t-shirt yarn basket thats perfect for storage in any room.
- Apply outdoor grade vinyl to personalize cornhole boards, or purchase stencil option to paint the perfect font and design!
- Whipped Cranberry Orange Butter: Jazz up plain old butter with tart cranberries, fresh orange zest and a touch of honey. Absolutely amazing atop any variety of eureka! Organic Bread.
- Декупаж – Сайт любителей декупажа – DCPG.RU | МК- Имитация инкрустации дерева (интарсия) Click on photo to see more! Нажмите на фото чтобы увидеть больше! decoupage art craft handmade home decor DIY do it yourself tutorial Materials and techniques: staining stencil acrylic varnish ect.
- HELLO DINO! Kids collection of 20 dinosaurs, tails and paws (two color variations), 7 words and phrases, 6 children prints and 9 seamless backgrounds. Perfect for greetings, posters, baby prints, apparel, t-shirt, baby shower, packaging, invites, graphic design and much more! You will get: – 20 Graphic elements: dinosaurs, tails and paws (EPS and
- GREAT tutorial and ceiling design ideas!! How to install ceiling rings, or round ceiling molding for a high end look on a small budget! THIS IS GORGEOUS! I may try this DIY project 🙂
- Alcohol ink coaster. Just plain while ceramic tiles, rubbing alcohol and special alcohol ink from any craft store. Would make an awesome new bathroom floor! http://www.etsy.com/shop/KaleidoscopeRoot