Photo via: lemonlimeadventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Accio Flower Pot. Is your Mandrake in need of repotting? Do you need a new pot for Herbology class? The Chosen One is now available for your home or garden! This is a 4 inch hand painted Harry Potter inspired flower pot with 4 inch Gryffindor inspired saucer. The flower pot is sealed with a clear sealant to help protect against the environment. Listing image shows the 4 inch pot and saucer (4 inches tall and a 4 inch opening at the top), however variations for 6 inch and 8 inch are availabl…
- STAR WARS Gown PATTERN Queen Padme Amidala Costume OOP McCalls 4995 Lavender Nightgown. $15.00, via Etsy.
- Painted Cactus Rocks. Rock painting has become very popular these days. Pick up rocks and paint them in the pattern of cactus, arrange them together with some natural rocks as you like in a flower pot for a stunning homemade centerpiece!
- I need to find an old pair of black rain boots. Love this diy flower pot.
- New to AnnieHowes on Etsy: Paint Pots Paint Pods for Storing Paints and Jewelry Findings Sort Your Swarvoski Crystals. One paint pot strip of 6 pods. (1.50 USD)
- Wedding Trends! Garden DIY wedding Flower Packages! Buy Easy Complete DIY bouquet, Boutonniere & Centerpiece Flower packages online! How to make a wedding bouquet DIY wedding bouquet tutorials and instructions. weddingflowerpackages weddingflowers weddingtrends
- Old cloth + cement = Flower pots! Can you believe how simple it is? Here is the instructions, but basically you simply take used clothes, soak them in cement water. Then drape them over a stand and let them dry. And lastly, paint them in your favorite color to get your beautiful planting pots…
- Terracotta Christmas Tree Flower Pot
- With this DIY hypertufa planter tutorial you can inexpensively make your very own garden containers out of concrete!
- DIY how to build your own wicking raised garden bed tutorial in one weekend. Easy step by step instructions with pictures and further resources! www.ahotsouthernmess.com
- DIY Stamped Clay Succulent Pots | Damask Love Blog
- Learn the beautiful crochet star stitch by making these useful and pretty autumnal potholders for your kitchen: a great step by step tutorial with clear pictures.